Due to a paradygm shift, companies are now evolving at full speed. Although I dedicated my junior years at building software, I now help organizations and people facing the modern mindset change.
Here’s are the positions I currently hold:
Communication Director, Board Member at Agile Québec
Agile Quebec is a non-profit organization that is promoting business agility since 2005. Its thriving and vibrant community includes profesionals from all fields of expertise.
My engagement at Agile Québec is as follows:
- Leading the communication committees
- Representing the communications at the Executive’s Board
- Creating a vision and setting yearly objectives
- Introducing key-performance indicators
- Managing dependencies with other committees
- Collaborating with suppliers
IT Project Manager & Scrum Master at iA Groupe Financier
Industrial Alliance is a Canadian insurance company with a diversified business ranging from wealth management to group pensions. It is the 4th major player in the Canadian market. The company is increasing its presence in the US market.
My responsabilities at iA Financial Group are as follows:
- Serving as Scrum Master on multiple IT Teams.
- Coordinating 8 teams in large-scale integration projects.
- Coaching on different agility tools and techniques.
- Teaching of Lean/Toyota-kata methods: Kanban, Workflow, Muda management, etc.
- Facilitating scaled agile dependency management (SAFe & Nexus).
- Reporting on budgets and project risks.
*Take note that for all positions, please refer to LinkedIn.